Sunday, 2 February 2014

Fairy girl eyebrow pencil review ,swatches and eyebrow tutorial

Hello everyone today's review is kind of a review which was demanded by lots of fans , they always wanted me to review something to make their eyebrows look good yet natural and something which is also budget friendly . 
So, I am here with a very cute yet very good quality eyebrow pencil.. 



When you open it , you get a pleasant surprise .. no not a pencil with usual nib , its shape is according to your brows , and its available in 5 different colours , so you can choose according to you :).
Its texture is soft enough to make you comfortable and make it easier to blend .


Here is a swatch of my brow pencil , i got myself shade 2.


Tutorial:



Pros:


  • Travel Freindly.
  • Easy to use.
  • Available in many shades.
  • Very inexpensive.

Cons:

Sorry, I couldnt find any con.

Price:1.99$

Availability:  Bornprettystore.com
Product link : http://www.bornprettystore.com/sell-flattened-design-eyebrow-pencil-lovely-pink-patterned-p-10881.html

You can use code RSKH10 to get 10% Discount on your orders.

If you like my post the follow my blog and you can also visit:
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/rumahsmakeupdelight
Disclaimer:product was sent to me for rew but this doesnt change my views .






2 comments:

  1. wow......you are right....its expensive and cute too..xoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete