Saturday, 15 March 2014

Bella Brushes - Luxurious Makeup Brush Set Video Review


I got this  Luxurious Makeup Brush Set from Bella Brushes ., And i have shared my honest review and the way i use makeup brushes is explained in the video .
Pardon any mistakes since i am a self taught makeup artist but the way i explained gives me best results.

Here is my Video review (kindly watch in full screen mode ) :



Some looks i created with these brushes :
The result is Flawlesss!!

Price :
$139


If you are trying to get hands on great quality brushes Visit http://www.bellabrushset.com.au/ , and like their Facebook page for contests , discounts and promotions.
Like these Brushes??

Which is your favourite Brand of brushes??
Regards ,
Rumah Saad Khan
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest 
Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! I'm not exactly a beginner, but I still have a lot to learn. It's nice to have an expert like you, who uses affordable products, to learn from! You're videos are very helpful, Thanks for this one! :)

    Makeup Brush Set

    ReplyDelete