Thursday, 6 March 2014

colourvue 3 tones grey from beautifeye.com/



Grey lenses always end up looking blue-ish on most asian eyes. But I liked these regardless! These are very vibrant lenses with 3 tones - outer black ring - grey/blue layer - GOLD inner ring. The inner ring is what really makes your eyes pop for these lenses, which also means they are hard to wear without make up. I wouldn't wear grey lenses without make up anyway - so this isn't much of an issue for me :D
I love using these lenses for my looks :




I absolutely love the colourvue 3 tones grey from beautifeye.com/ since the color combinations are so vibrant and the color gradation is more natural looking. It is perfect if you are going for a more mature Otona Gyaru/Mode Gyaru look. I wish they were a bit bigger though, I have been looking for the kind of lenses Lie keeps wearing! They look like Puffys but have a much larger diameter but the again that would probably sacrifice comfort and wearability like the mimis.

Pros:
Very vibrant bluish grey color
Very natural looking color gradation(if that's possible for circle lenses lol!)
Light limbar ring color(a plus for me!)
Comfortable wear

In the picture below you can see that the eye with the lens is looking so bright and beautiful .


Like these lenses ??? Go buy them from  beautifeye.com/

Dont forget to Share your thoughts about your favourite lenses with me :)

Regards ,
Rumah Saad Khan

Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it

3 comments:

  1. Your lenses look amazing!
    I'm afraid to use.

    Please can I have your help on my last post? Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. give me the link .. and try lenses with the same diameter as your eye then when you reach at expert level and get used to wear lenses alot then buy those huge ones..

      Delete
    2. http://www.beautyandthemist.com/2014/03/my-wishlist-from-dressale-opportunity.html

      If you can click on any link inside. Thank you so much!!!

      Delete