Saturday, 15 March 2014

Masquerade cosmetics Shimmer pots and Glitter Cream Review , Swatches and look

I got beautiful cosmetics from Masquerade Cosmetics to try and write my honest review about them . Being a makeup lover or i may add a makeup maniac i love reviewing cosmetics most of all and My favourite products are eye-makeup products .
In this review i will only talk about Shimmer Powder and Glitter Cream.


I will begin with the favourite of all, Shimmer powder shade 4. Its a Pale silver gold shade , I opened it and first thing came in my mind that oh it can perform as a great highlighter as well and yes!!
I created a look and used it both as an eyeshadow and as highlighter as well and it was looking gorgeous , since it has gold shade which is so pretty.



This shade is a Classic brown shade , I wonder there was no shade description on the back so yes its Classic Brown shade #47.
Brown shade is one of the key shades an artist use in makeup and this brown shade is very useful and well pigmented .


Shimmer powder #67 is a Gold shadow and what Beautifullll shade this one is , i thought i wont have any eyeshadow that could beat sugarpill goldilux but now i can say this one is actually far better and i didnt experience any fallout too , its a 10/10 .



Glitter cream shade #1- Gold
When i opened the package i was most excited to use this product but when i used it it really disappointed me , its a beautiful shade and i wanted to use it as we use loose glitter in eyemakeup but according to its creamy texture it was easier to apply but very difficult to set :/.
Because of its creamy texture the amazing pen liner of masquerade cosmetics was unable to stay, it was fading again and again .. and i know its not the problem of the pen liner since i swatched it yesterday on my hand and i have washed my hand many many times after that and the swatch is still there.




I created a look with all these Shimmer powders and Glitter Cream :

The result is amazing .. isnt it ??
Video tutorial of the look: (watch on yoube/full screen mode)



Final Thoughts :
I love all ths shimmer powders and Glitter Cream as well but i faced problems with glitter cream so i stated them as it is , i will try to use it again in a different way and if then i didnt face a setting problem i would share it with you .
Shimmer Powder Price:
$14.95 AUD 

Glitter Cream Price:
$14.95 AUD 


If you are trying to get hands on great quality cosmetics Visit http://www.tmfcosmetics.com/ , and like their Facebook page for contests , discounts and promotions.

Full Face look :



I  used :
Masquerade Cosmetics 5 Colours eyeshadow Palette in Autumn On cheeks
Shimmer powder 4 as Highlighter
and shimmer powder 4, 47, 67 with glitter cream 1 on eyes
Eyeliner pen To line my eyesBlack Mascara from Masquerade on my lashes 


Like these products ??
Which is your favourite Brand to buy Eye Makeup??
Regards ,
Rumah Saad Khan
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest 
Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment