Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in Captivating , Review , swatches and look


WHAT TARTE SAYS ABOUT IT :

A long-wearing, supremely soft blush infused with Amazonian clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun.
Product Performance: This 12-hour blush universally benefits all skin types for a fade-free, flawless finish in shades ranging from soft to vivid and matte to shimmer to suit a wide variety of skin tones.
Powered By: Amazonian clay minimizes oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place while also hydrating the skin naturally to restore moisture, reducing the appearance of dry, flaky skin.




 My Thoughts :


I always prefer cosmetics which provides extra benefits .. we all wear makeup to look good and feel confident !!
If a blush is providing you with long lasting coverage without making you look oily or too shimmery .. I think its a blessing !!
Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in Captivating is a beautiful warm peachy shade ..  yes exactly as you can see in the pan ♥.




It provides you with a warm glow and gives you a beautiful colour which will suit every complextion !!
The swatch below is taken with flash so you can see subtle shimmer !! which in real light turns into beautiful and most importantly natural glow !!

I have used it in many looks after i recieved it and even wore it in normal days to check the lasting power and yes in the hot and humid weather it lasted for more than 8 hours then i washed my face :).

                                

I love the peachy glow it gives me , its the best peach shaded blush and the best blush with long lasting power among all the blushes in my collection !

Pros :
  • Natural
  • long lasting
  • Hydrating
  • variety of shade is amazing. 
  • suits every complexion


Price :26$
Availability : Tartecosmetics.com


If you are trying to get hands on great quality cosmetics Visit Tartecosmetics.com , and like their Facebook page for contests , discounts and promotions.

What do you think about this blush ♥ and the look i created with this , Do share your thoughts !!

Regards ,

Rumah Saad Khan
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest 

Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it.

9 comments:

  1. Great review! I just discovered this product thanks to you! And I'm loving the makeup ^_^

    www.TheSyedaSisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review......loving ur eye make up :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tarte blushes are one of my favourite products ever. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been noticing lately that my blushes don't seem to last. I will give this one a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it lasted for hours even in the humid weather and even i used tissue on my face again and again!!

      Delete
  5. Thank u fatima ... i am glad you liked my makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a flawless makeup dear. You have an amazing blog.Would you like to follow each other. Just follow my blog and leave a link there. I will follow you right back DEAR.

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete