Thursday, 3 April 2014

M. N Waterproof Refreshing Super-translucent Liquid Foundation from Tmart.com Review , swatches and look

Foundation is a product which is essential when you are counting the list of cosmetics , its something which makes a flawless base for the further makeup and makes complexion even toned. When it comes to foundation i always prefer products that are oil free and dont make me look cakey . I got M.n Oil Free Foundation from Tmart .. 




Its packaging is nice and the nozzle style makes it safe to take out and keep it germ free.


When i swatched it for the first .. i was like , " OH God i got the wrong shade" --- but then i blended it and wow it just turned into my skin color :).


I applied it for my arabic inspired look and it gave me a flawless finish and looked liked my second skin , i am so happy with the results .



Now move to quick pros and cons and some tips !!

Pros:


  • Its oil free and perfect for each kind of skin --- specially normal and oily .
  • Its translucent so its perfect for all the skin tones .
  • Provides medium coverage .
  • you can skip pressed powder while using this , it keeps skin oil free yet glowy.
  • Pricing is very very reasonable .
  • Packaging is travel friendly .

Cons:


  • I didnt find any con with this product and i am so happy with this :).

Tip:


  • If you are not using any sponge or foundation brush for applying this you can mix a little moisturiser with this and apply with fingers and you can still get flawless finish.
You can buy M. N  Waterproof Refreshing Super-translucent Liquid Foundation only for 4.52$ and thats with free shipping ♥ , from Tmart.com , do like their facebook page for promotions and discounts.

Ever bought anything from tmart.com?? share your experience with me :)
Regards ,

Rumah Saad Khan
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest 

Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it.

4 comments:

  1. nice and affordable
    lovely review <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear and yes its really affordable

      Delete
  2. How can I get this foundation in Pakistan Lahore....and payment proses plz reply.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I get this foundation in Pakistan Lahore....and payment proses plz reply.......

    ReplyDelete