Saturday, 5 April 2014

Mineral Hygienics -- Mineral Foundation, Bronzer , Translucent powder , and Full coverage Kabuki Brush review


I always wanted to try mineral makeup but i was skeptical about what to buy.. then Mineral hygienics sent me their starter kit and i am so glad that i got it ..
There are 3 mineral foundations in this kit and 1 bronzer and 1 translucent powder .. and it also comes with a fluffy and soft kabuki brush to apply the foundation perfectly !

FAIRLY LIGHT MINERAL FOUNDATION:



When i didnt open this one i was thinking that its too light and it wont suit me but to a pleasant surprise it suits me best out of all three.. i applied the shade with kabuki brush and took a very small amount and buff it in round motion to blend it , it takes 2-3 minutes to see the actual shade and in setting the mineral foundation . When i wear it my skin looks flawless and it doesnt even look like i am wearing any makeup on my face its very natural .

Price : Regular 20g : ( $20.00 )

LIGHT MINERAL FOUNDATION:




The second shade is light .. if i apply it on my bare face it makes me look a but dull because its not my shade .. i applied it on.my sister's face and it suited her completely she has got some skin problem but her skin was looking very healthy ..


Price : Regular 20g : ( $20.00 )

LIGHT GOLDEN MINERAL FOUNDATION:



Third shade is light golden and its a perfect shade for someone who goes with the third or forth shade of foundation but its not my shade at all ..
Price : Regular 20g : ( $20.00 )

Below are the swatches of all three foundation you can see that light golden is looking darker than my complexion.





Translucent powder :


If you are wearing a liquid or another foundation then this is the powder you should use to set it .. its great for setting your foundation and keeping your skin matte .
Price : Regular 20g : ( $20.00 )

COOL KISS MINERAL BRONZER:.

.


Talk about the glow!!!
Finally Cool kiss , which is a natural Enhancer and gives you a glowy look .. really like this shade blends perfectly and gives a natural finish .
Price : Regular 20g : ( $20.00 )



Dont forget the high end kabuki comes with the kit , its soft and the size is small so its travel friendly too.
Its hair quality is super fine and its a uniquely designed brush .

Price :$28.00

Here is the look i created with it , i used Fairly Light shade in this look :

Overall, i loved the kit and i will surely repurchase it after i am done with this one .. my rating is 5/5 and i would request you to buy it if you want natural looking , light and yess naturally made foundation which is chemical free .

You can buy  Mineral Hygienics -- Mineral Foundation, Bronzer , Translucent powder , and Full coverage Kabuki Brush  , from http://mineralhygienics.com/ , do like their facebook page for promotions and discounts.
Ever used Mineral Hygienics Products ??
Share your views about it with me :).
Regards ,

Rumah Saad Khan
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest 

Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it.

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I tend to get a little lazy with foundation, but this looks really nice. I'll definitely be checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plz tell me its cost and where do i get it from plz tell me I m amazed to see their results

    ReplyDelete