Sunday, 6 April 2014

M.n eyepencils from Tmart.fr review , swatches and look


First of all I would like to say these are the cutest eye/lip pencils i have got from www.tmart.fr .. you get 12 shades in just 2.71$ .
There are so many shades to play with and they are on the soft side and can be easily applied on eyes and lips.
You can see the color swatches below.

I have used these in the following looks and will keep using them for sure.
Do buy them from www.tmart.fr .. its a win win deal for sure !!
I have used them in a few looks and got many compliments .. Sharing one look with you :)





You can buy M. N  EYe pencils  only for 2.71$ and thats with free shipping ♥ , from 
www.tmart.fr , do like their facebook page for promotions and discounts.

Ever bought anything from tmart.com?? share your experience with me :)
Regards ,

Rumah Saad Khan
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest 

Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it.

3 comments:

  1. woww love ur work ... <3
    makeupoholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are so inexpensive!! I love the look you created :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete