15 color concealer palette from ROMWE ---- Review , swatches and contouring demo
Where to buy:I got this from Romwe. Don't think Coastal Scents have it.
What it consist of: 11 cream concealer ranging from light tone to dark tone, also three (3) correctors and one (1) highlighter.
-Yellow ~for under eye circle (neutralizes deep red & purple)
-Lavender ~correct shallowness
-Green ~neutralizes redness (pimples)
-Orange/ Salmon ~ for dark circle (blue color)
- Gives a natural look when applied before any foundation application
- great consistency
- no smell
- when applied it is a cream which turns to powder texture
- there are various shades available to various skin tone
- price for the 15 color palette is reasonable and cheap compared to other brand
- very convenient for travel
- Great eyeshadow base too. Eyeshadow lasted over 7+ hours without creasing
- Have to set it with a powder
- As a eyeshadow base it doesn't make the eyeshadow(s) appear vibrant
- Not deemed a full coverage concealer especially if you have extreme dark acne scars to cover
Overall, I am very happy with this and i love the highlighter included with this , and i would recommend it to every girl because its obviously a must-have and with a price tag of 12.34$ , its an amazingly reasonably priced palette. You can buy it from here .
Buy this Palette from http://www.romwe.com/ and dont forget to like their Facebook page for deals and promotions.