Tuesday, 6 May 2014

White Eye Pencil from KKCENTERHK Review

It wasn’t long ago that I was searching for something new to do with my look.

You can use white eyepencil in many ways !

 Inside liner. I don’t know that lining the inside of one’s eye is ever really the best idea, natural or not, but I still do it on occasion. This is a fun daytime look, as opposed to the inside black line which always screams night out. In this pic it’s done a bit more extreme than I do it, but a lighter touch is almost imperceptible while still looking fresh.


Lid shadow. This one is probably the easiest to pull off. I’ve tried just using the liner on my lid and then smudging it a bit so that it’s a matte, blended white. But I’ve also mixed it with RMS luminizer which looks more like this pic. Highly recommend!
Buy this Pencil from http://www.kkcenterhk.com/ and dont forget to like their Facebook page for deals and promotions.

Regards ,

Rumah Saad Khan
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest 

Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment