Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Products from Zosmos Botanicals Review , Swatches and Tutorial



Hi Everyone ,
I got so many products from Zosimos Botanicals few weeks ago , I was doing looks with them but i didnt get the time to do review and i checked every product before reviewing so all the information i am giving is authentic and not made up !!
Zosimos botanicals have all the naturally made products which are not harmful at all ..
See my complete review here :



Here is the tutorial i did with their amazing eyeshadows:






I Rate their product line 7.5 out of 10 .. I would recommend buying their eyeshadows , foundations and glosses . Do visit their site to checkout their stuff " http://zosimosbotanicals.com/ ".
Please do subscribe to my youtube channel and
For more like my page www.facebook.com/rumahsmakeupdelight
Instagram :rumahsmakeupdelight.
Regards,
Rumah

2 comments: