Saturday, 13 September 2014

My wishlist from choies.com

Hello pretty ladies ! How's your day? I hope you have a great time everyday.
On this post I will review afforable great stuff. showing you what is always in hottest trends. I'm the one of freakin' all about makeup , shoes and bags.
As my wishlist begins i would buy this amazing sandal from Choies.com since they have lots of shoes variety i am very confused. Look at these awesome heels i am loving them
already. 




For the bags choice i would like something which can be worn with most dresses I choose this amazing Black stylish clutch


And lastly my attack on makeup .. a girl can never own too much makeup
This multipurpose palette is beautiful looking and i know this brand has some pretty high quality stuff so my first choice would be this palette


and last but not the list this brush set is so cool and it looks perfect to carry in my handbag so i will choose this.


Ok.. This is my wishlist with www.choies.com
 Happy Shopping guys :)

1 comment:

  1. I follow you sweetness! Please look my blog!
    http://jesminiss.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete