Wednesday, 1 October 2014

MakeupGeek Eyeshadows Review , Swatches and look



A few Days back I received a package from Makeup Geek Cosmetics , They sent me two eyeshadow pans , 1 pigment and a smokey eye brush .
As soon as i opened the package i couldnt resist to take the swatches immediatley . They two eyeshadow pans they sent me are unexpected and prom night.


Unexpected :


My new favourite transition shade! Finely milled and perfect for use on a blending or fluffy brush, for me it's the perfect shade - not too light, not too dark and not too bright, just a super pretty, pigmented neutral that gives me the most beautiful blended out transition for so many looks. I have a feeling that this will be the first shadow that I hit pan on.

Prom Night : 


This is the most amazing all over the lid colour and great for a go-to every day colour because the shimmer to it reflects perfectly on the natural shape of the lid creating lightness and darkness in different areas of the eye where usually you would have to use a couple of different colours. This was one of the last eye shadows that I tried because the way it looks in the pan just simply doesn't do it justice to how it applies on the eye - so glad I got this one!

Both the eyeshadows are 5.99$ each .



Here are the swatches on the right the beautiful matte shade is unexpected and the left shimmery shade is prom night :


Insomnia Pigment :

I also got a beautiful and ultra pigmented pigment called insomnia .Its a beautiful color and looks kind of wet after applied , its a unique color i must say .The pigments are only for 6.99$ each so
you can stock up on beautiful colors if you are a makeup lover !



Here is the swatch if insomnia without any primer to show the real color :






 Smokey eye brush :





Gladly i got this brush from makeup geek since it provides an amazing blending on the crease area , i dont wear much of smokey eyes alot but i used it in some look and it blended perfectly , this amazing brush is for 7.99$ only . you can checkout the look below , I used Unexpected in crease area , with prom night and applied the insomnia pigment all over the lid . So far i loved the pigmentation and the staying power of these eyeshadows and single eyeshadows are a nice way to add colors to your collection without buying those colors which you don't like or use .




You can buy Makeup geek Products from http://www.makeupgeek.com/ , do like their facebook page and Insta for promotions and discounts.
Ever used Makeup Geek Products ??
Share your views about it with me :).
Regards ,

Rumah Saad Khan
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest 

Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it.


5 comments:

  1. Lovely eye makeup <3 and prom night is sucha beautiful shade, so pigmented!
    I'm your new follower Rumah :) please checkout my blog too
    wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot dear and surely i will checkout your blog :)

      Delete
  2. so creative! charming shades and the price is amazing! thanks for sharing!
    I love the way you did the make up, looks so pretty!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look!! I love the way you did it! I also do looks so would you mind checking out my links and possibly following?

    http://www.fatimasalim.com
    http://www.youtube.com/fatimasalimk
    http://www.facebook.com/Fatimasalimk

    ReplyDelete