Monday, 22 December 2014

My Wishlist from Sheinside

are you familiar with Sheinside?
a global fashion destination for women.
Sheinside' s slogan is "beyond your imagination". 
below are my Sheinside winter-inspired favorites.
i think i need each of these vintage and chic items in my closet.




So lets begin with the dresses , i have picked some full sleeve dresses for this winter season , Black and white is a comfy dress and yet very stylish , Blue and black dresses are so beautiful with the touch of vintage style, and this stand collar beige dress would be able to maintain your style statement very well .



Next on my wish list from 
Sheinside , i have got some pretty comfy and chic scarves , to make me warm this season :). Black and beige Chunky wind scarves are great if you need something extra for winter and this khaki pocket tassel scarf is the most stylish out of all .




You cant neglect Boots and shoes in winter , so i picked three shoes to make my foots warm . Both black boots are awesome and very classy and the wine red shoes has got a very ethnic style .




So what do you think of my wishlist , what would you like to buy from Sheinside this winter , Share your thoughts with me :).
Regards,
Rumah Saadullah Khan

 Disclaimer: Post includes links .

1 comment:

  1. Wow... She Inside provides Awesome Dresses!!

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete