Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Mybatua.com Nida Abaya Review

Embroidery Closeup


What mybatua.com says about it :



Make a stylish addition to your party by wearing this gorgeous Abaya, the dress is made from soft crepe and net fabric which makes it light and comfortable to wear, embellished with beautiful gold embroidery all over
Deisgner flaired Abaya with gold embroidery
Top layer hems finished with golden colour lace
Embroidery on yoke
Net top with crepe lining
Straight sleeves with matching embroidery on armlet
Matching Square (100*100 cm) / Rectangle Hijab (50x180 cm) and Band can be bought separately.

Colour: Ivory

Fabric: Poly Crepe & Net

Care: Dry clean/Hand Cold Wash

My thoughts :


I got this beautiful abaya /dress from Mybatua.com , Mybatua is an India based Online boutique and it has a variety of modest clothing .
The dress looks beautiful , & the material used is very high quality . The embroidery is done on very fine net and the inner cloth is poly crepe which is of good quality as well and to my surprise it came with an underscarf , scarf and and scarf pin . The material is comfortable and the dress is light and not a hussle to wear !
Well since I wore another dupatta with it because I was unable to cover the chest with square scarf so the embroidery near the neck area was not visible so here is a closeup of its beautiful embroidery !



  It took only 5 days to get the dress ready according to my size and length and it was sent to me by DHL so it took 3 days to reach me .. I am more than happy with the dress and speedy service .
This dress/abaya looks 100 times more beautiful in person .
I wore this Abaya/Dress to a wedding and i got sooo much attention and so many girls & aunties asked me from where did i get this dress .. i am more than happy with this dress , This dress is extremely classy and elegant !!



I would give this dress and My Batua service 10/10 .You can buy this abaya here .
Do checkout my batua website for the amazing variety of modest wear and their facebook page and instagram for sales and promotions 😊. 


Disclaimer: this was a sponsored review but the opinions are my own and they are 100% honest !

0 comments:

Post a Comment