Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Virgin mojito Body butter and Drops of youth Bouncy sleeping mask from Body shop review




If you enjoy fresh, uplifting and utterly refreshing fragrances then this Review is what you have been waiting for ♥ Everyone knows bodyshop products are amazing and they give truly beautiful results . I was sent a beautiful package from Body Shop Pakistan , It had 
Drops of youth Bouncy sleeping mask, Virgin mojito Body butter  and a cute bag :) .

This stuff works like you wouldn't believe. It feels a little tacky when you put it on, which is the only negative, but as soon as it soaks in a little it is the most amazing moisturizing feeling ever. This is much more soothing than even some of my medicated creams. Within a week my skin seemed to be less red, my pores looked smaller, and my overall complexion was smoother. My face felt softer to the touch after only a few days. But i won't recommend this if you have oily or acne prone skin because then it may cause you breakouts !


I am beyond in love with this product it smells amazing and leave my skin feeling super soft as i've dry skin it adds some hydration to it without leaving the skin super sticky like most hydrating body butters. I find this scent smells beautiful and tropical without been to over powering. It also cools the skin down this product is especially good if you live in a hot country . it is a lovely product and i will be repurchasing it too.



Both these products are great and a must have if you love skincare products and enjoy products with great results and beautiful fragrances :) .

Do checkout Bodyshop Pakistan for their new launches and promotions !

Disclaimer : The products were sent to me for review but i have shared my honest opinions about everything !






1 comment: