Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Atiqa Odho lipstick in REAL LOVE Review & Swatch


Hi Everyone ,
Today I am going to review about a gorgeous lipstick by Atiqa Odho cosmetics. Odho Cosmetics is a Pakistani brand but its products can easily be compared to International High end brands.




This specific shade of lipstick is called REAL LOVE shade AR2. Its a beautiful velvety RED shade which is super pigmented and lasting power is also great.


Here is the swatch of lipstick on my wrist.


And thats how it looks when applied , you can use it slightly as a lipstain and a nice coat can provide a beautiful lip shade.


Here is my Classic pin Up look I created by using this gorgeous shade  and recieved overwhelming response.


Pros:
  • Amazing shade
  • lasting power is good.
  • very nicely pigmented
  • travel friendly
  • very beautiful packaging
Cons:
There isn't any.

Overall ,its a great product & highly recommended by me.
For more reviews & makeup looks please contact https://www.facebook.com/RumahsMakeupDelight .
Its not a paid review & I bought this product by myself & the review is totally unbiased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment