Thursday, 31 October 2013

Revlon Colorstay Foundation In Ivory review & swatch










Revlon Colorstay Foundation In Ivory

This is one of those foundations that I've been trying on and off throughout the year. I know lots of girls love this and it gets hyped up soo much. I have this foundation in Ivory.This foundation dries fast, and so, blend well. I apply it either by using a flat top brush, or a dampened sponge (for lighter coverage).


You can see the swatch of shade ivory below in natural light and in flash as well.


Pros:

Its coverage is buildable, and those who want heavy coverage will love it.
Its staying power is really great.
Shade range is wide. Cons
Dries fast and can be a problem for those who have problem with blending.
Shade judgement can be wrong just by looking at the bottle.
Revlon should have provided a pump :). I bought this foundation from https://www.emporiumcosmetics.com/ just for 950rs.
Here is the look created with this product.



Revlon Colorstay Foundation In Ivory
Overall ,its a great product, i like it alot!
For more reviews & makeup looks please contact https://www.facebook.com/RumahsMakeupDelight .

Its not a paid review & I bought this product by myself & the review is totally unbiased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment