Tuesday, 24 December 2013

D.M.G.M. Even Complexion Compact Powder Review , Swatch & Look

WHAT DMGM HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:


D.M.G.M. introduces a Even Complexion Compact Powder to give the skin a beautiful natural radiance. Lights-reflecting particles make the complexion perfectly even and flawless for a natural & translucent finish. With the Micro Jet technology the ultra-fine texture gives a smooth satin finish for a comfortable skin.

WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:

I have a review today that is quite overdue seeing as I bought this product ages ago!
The shade I have is Soft vanilla 08 which to be honest is a little dark for me... There are I think 1 shade that is lighter than this one , it's not quite the right shade but isn't hugely noticeable.
I really like the packaging of this; it looks nice and feels sturdy too.
This also comes with a sponge on the bottom compartment that does actually feel pretty good quality.
It gives kind of a creamy finish and can be used alone or over foundation and need a touch up after 3 hours.
It does'nt look cakey at all and it blends really nicely .



Overall:

Pro's:

  • Blends well
  • Only need a small amount
  • Good coverage
  • Buildable
  • Good lasting power

Con's:

  • Gives Light to medium coverage
  • Staying power is ok


OVERALL RATING: 4 out of 5


Color: Beige linen
Price: £10


FTC Disclaimer: Its not a paid review & I bought this product by myself & the review is totally unbiased.


For more looks, tutorials & reviews visit:
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/rumahsmakeupdelight

0 comments:

Post a Comment