Saturday, 21 December 2013

Maxfactor Xperience Weightless Foundation Review , swatches and Look


This is the first MaxFactor product I've ever reviewed.I have been using this foundation for the last 2 years and I can honestly say I love it! This is my 'go to' foundation .For me, this is a full coverage foundation which is what I consider a must for a night out on the town opposed to day to-day makeup. It has a cream like texture, it blends beautifully. I also find with this foundation a little goes a long way. However if you have problem skin and would like a bit more coverage, this foundation is buildable without giving that caked look and the lasting power of this foundation is amazing.





I use the foundation brush to apply the foundation into my skin. 

Personally, I wish there was more product included. When I first saw the foundation the packaging lead me to believe there was a fair amount of product, but that is not the case.

Overall:


Pro's:
  • Blends well
  • Only need a small amount
  • Good coverage
  • Buildable
  • Good lasting power
Con's:
  • Settles in dry areas
  • Not a lot of product included

OVERALL RATING: 4 out of 5

Color: Beige linen
Price: £10

FTC Disclaimer: Its not a paid review & I bought this product by myself & the review is totally unbiased.
 

For more looks, tutorials & reviews visit:

0 comments:

Post a Comment