Saturday, 1 February 2014

Lorac Solid Gold eyeshadow palette review , swatches , tutorial and look

I got Lorac Solid Gold eyeshadow palette as a gift for Glam-express for being their Spotlight member. This is my first eyeshadow palette from Lorac Cosmetics.

Packaging:

I must say it has a very nice and impressive packaging, its not like other plastic cased eyeshadow palettes. The packaging is classy and very pretty.



Swatches:

As you can see in the picture below, The pigmentation of these eyeshadows as amazing as well as their lasting power. It has got 5 beautiful shades, which are offwhite , cream , gold, brown and black.




Here is the tutorial of the look i have created with it , i have used all 5 shades in this look.





Final look :



Quick Pros and Cons :


Pros:

  • Nicely pigmented
  • Pretty packaging
  • smart sized
  • Lasting power is great.
  • Travel friendly.
  • Reasonable Price

Cons:


  • Availability Factor (Not available in Pakistan)
  • Its a Limited edition Palette and not available on  Lorac's website

Price Range :15-20$

Availability: Ebay.com






If you like my post the follow my blog and you can also visit:
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/rumahsmakeupdelight

Disclaimer:I got this product for free but this doesnt change my views about it since my loyality is to my readers and ads inside post .

10 comments:

  1. Pretty cool review and awesome tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like reading your blog :) It's always nice to stop by and read your new posts :) Keep posting and I'll stay a daily visitor :)

    Visit me if you have time :)
    http://lifelation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and i always love to see your cute face

      Delete
  3. Nice eye makeup!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!

    <a href="http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/> FASHIONHYPNOTISED</a>

    ReplyDelete