Friday, 14 February 2014

My Shopping Experience with Platinum.pk

Photo courtesy Platinum.pk

Hello everone , 
Today I am going to share my shopping experience with platinum.pk ,
This website has got a huge variety of Handbags , Clutches and wallets of amazing brands and prices are so unbelieveably reasonable .
I ordered a Dorothy Perkins Handbag on 13th of feb , I made order about 6am and i got a confirmation call from them about 2:30pm .

And on 14th of feb 11am this package arrived safely at my place.


When i opened it , there was ta ..da ... my Beautiful beige bag.

Many websites are selling fake stuff in our country , so I was curious but after opening the package my whole suspicions got vanished, as the quality of the bag spoke for itself. I can easily compare it to Milano bag which I bought for 145$ and I got this amazing bag only for 23.85$ / 2500rs .



Exchange and Warranty Policy :
Platinum.pk provides free exchange policy

1) Customer Should Contact Within 48 hrs of recieving the parcel to arrange an exchange

2) Platinum.pk does not have a refund policy .

3) Customer can choose to exchange the product from any other product in the collection Or can keep a credit to choose from the next collection

4) Product will first be send back to Platinum.pk and then the exchange product will be send to the customer

5) Platinum.pk has the right to refuse an exchange if the product send back is found damaged



Well according to my experience with platinum.pk , i give this site a 5 stars Rating and my full recommendation.

Do you love to shop online , which is your favorite Online Shop ??

Regards ,
Rumah Saad Khan
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest 


Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it.

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty purse!
    Kisses

    http://achadosdamila.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great bag, love it!!!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, thanks for your comment, keep in touch, follow you on GFC ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog

    http://segredosdacahlima.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete