Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Tarte cheek stain Natural beauty-- Review swatch and look






The color of this blush is a lovely mix between a red and pink - think summer berries or barely ripe cherries. The color should suit all skin tones as it really does give a flush look (see below swatch).  The gel consistency of the blush is also perfect for achieving the glowing, dewy skin look without being greasy or watery.

Tarte blushes do have a slight scent that I actually enjoy and while Tarte Flush is citrus-y, the smell disappears soon after application. I did do my research a bit before writing this review, and have noticed several girls with sensitive skin who had reactions to the product so I recommend swatching first on your hand.  The blush did not break out my skin or irritate it so the actual natural ingredients were great for my skin.


 Tarte recommends that you apply the Cheek Stain over a powdered, finished cheek - so after you apply foundation and setting powder.  This did help a bit. I think this blush would be suitable in winter or it would work great on people with dry skin !!
 


Price :30$
Availability : Tartecosmetics.com


If you are trying to get hands on great quality cosmetics Visit Tartecosmetics.com , and like their Facebook page for contests , discounts and promotions.

What do you think about this cheek stain ♥ and the look i created with this , Do share your thoughts !!

Regards ,

Rumah Saad Khan
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest 

Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it.

2 comments: