Thursday, 1 May 2014

LipSurgence™ lip gloss Swatches and a few looks :)

 I am a lip gloss fanatic.  I tend to wear lip gloss much more often than a do lipstick because of the ease of application.  I am loving that Tarte Cosmetics has added to the LipSurgence line with Lip Gloss.  Tarte coordinated all of the shades with their cheek stains and blushes (as well as other lip products).  They even have one that has special packaging to match their Park Avenue Princess bronzer.  The Tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss line has all the beautiful color of a lip tint with plumping power!  It also contains some amazing ingredients like vitamin E, jojoba seed oil and flower extract to moisturize dry lips and smooth fine lines.  
The wands are special ergonomically shaped doe foot applicators that make it super easy to get a precise application every time!  I noticed that it also grabs a good amount of gloss so you wont even need to double dip to apply the perfect amount of gloss.  That isn’t their claim, that is mine!:) On a scale from 1-10 in stickiness (10 being MAC Lipglass and 0 being lip balm) these are around a 5.  Some stickiness but not enough to bother you or get a ton of hair stuck on your lips if the wind blows.  They claim to brighten and I feel like they do.  They also create a beautiful shine!Park Avenue Princess is the one with specially marked packaging.  It coordinates with my very first product from the brand, the Park Avenue Princess Bronzer.  I have had several of those bronzers over the years and I still love it! It is a neutral shade with gold sparkles.
Because my lips are really pigmented I want to show you an arm swatch to get a better visual of the shade selection.  My lips are naturally very pink, and though that seems like a light enough shade they always shine through whatever lip product I am wearing.
Left to Right: Natural beauty, True Love, Tipsy, Blushing Bride, Flush,  Fearless,Blissful,Exposed, Parkave princess.
You can see i used these glosses in following looks :)





The Tarte LipSurgence Lip Glosses are fabulous.  If you didnt notice, some of the pictures look more plump than others… that is because I did a swatch-a-thon and my lips went from regular to VOLUPTUOUS after applying all of these and taking them off.  The ones that look less full are obviously the ones that I did first.  Seriously a nice plumper without the sting.  I did feel a bit of numbing though.  With the plumpness I notice my lips look smoother and the shine is perfect!  I love these glosses!

Price :19$
Availability : Tartecosmetics.com


If you are trying to get hands on great quality cosmetics Visit Tartecosmetics.com , and like their Facebook page for contests , discounts and promotions.

What do you think about these gorgeous glosses♥ , Do share your thoughts !!

Regards ,

Rumah Saad Khan
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest 

Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment