Tuesday, 6 May 2014

LOVE ALPHA Brow Kit From KKcenterHk.com Review and tutorial



I have been wanting to use an eyebrow kit for the longest time now, so I thought I would give LOVE ALPHA Brow Kit From KKcenterHk.com a go, and have been using it for over a 15 days now.
 It includes a mini slanted brush which is two ended and a tweezer (and my baby lost mini tweezer :( ) 
It has got two shades of powder one is greyish and one is browish but both works perfectly for me.



Oh i forgot to mention that there is a mirror inside the kit and it makes the process very easy for the mommy like me :)

Overall, the LOVE ALPHA Brow Kit is a pretty good eyebrow kit that has the basics for filling in eyebrows. I would recommend this kit & give it a 9/10.


What do you like to use on your eyebrows?
Buy this kit from http://www.kkcenterhk.com/ and dont forget to like their Facebook page for deals and promotions.

Regards ,

Rumah Saad Khan
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest 

Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment