Monday, 5 May 2014

Review of STylish Black Handbag from OASAP.com

I haven't seen any girl who doesn't love handbags , and when i got a chance to order from Oasap , I chose this Stylish black handbag which looks like statement leather handbags.. But i was skeptical because you cant buy a great leather bag for just 28$ ..
Then after placing my order my package arrived within 20 days and when i opened it ... i was like its the best choice i made out of 28$ ..


The Handbag is :
  • Expensive looking
  • Heavy like real leather bag
  • And when you touch it , it actually feels like real leather .(yes I am confused about all the reasonable Pricing)
  • Its spacious !! 
Though it was my first order from OASAP i dont think it would be the last one . Since i know the quality they offer now .
(p.s I showed this handbag to some of my friends and didnt tell them the price and they thought i am carrying atleast 150$ worth of handbag --- well i told them website but not the actual price ;)
Well according to my experience with Oasap.com , i give this site a 5 stars Rating and my full recommendation.
Do join their facebook page for promotions and offers :).Do you love to shop online , which is your favorite Online Shop ??

Regards ,
Rumah Saad Khan
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest 


Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it.

2 comments: