Thursday, 1 May 2014

Tarte lights, camera, flashes™ statement mascara Review!

The packaging of tarte's "lights, camera, lashes!" mascara is really unique and I have yet to tell if I really care for it; the mascara tube is wrapped in a soft plastic-y quilted Gold package.The wand of the mascara isn't all that impressive either; at least not until you run it through your lashes. This coats EVERY last lash and creates incredible length and volume. It's a wetter formula than many mascaras I've worked with before but I've had no issues with this smearing during dry-down.This mascara is all sorts of magic on my lashes: It's as light as whipped cream but looks like I'm wearing pounds of falsies; it doesn't flake or break :)

 

Overall I am just so beyond impressed with the tarte "lights, camera, lashes!" mascara. The fact that I get excited about putting this on in the morning (and don't agonize over taking it off at night [it's smooth as butter coming off!]) speaks about as loud as this mascara looks: volumes.

Price :23$
Availability : Tartecosmetics.com


If you are trying to get hands on great quality cosmetics Visit Tartecosmetics.com , and like their Facebook page for contests , discounts and promotions.

What do you think about this mascara ♥ , Do share your thoughts !!

Regards ,

Rumah Saad Khan
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest 

Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment