Thursday, 1 May 2014

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Waterproof Inner Rim Liner Review, swatch and look


 Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Waterproof Inner Rim Liner isa musthave if you like tightling or love to line you inner rim of the eye . Mostly i dont line my eye rims but i used it in some looks.
This is a nicely pigmented liner! I applied it to both my upper and lower waterline before hopping in the shower and washing my face. I checked after all was said and done and the liner was still there.

 Unless you remove this with a Qtip it going to stay for a while. Just how I like my liners! The only downside is that the product itself is very soft so the liner is quick to smush down into a flat tip.
This is definitely not a liner you want to use to line the upper lash line since the line would draw on soft and thick.  you can see the swatch is very dark and blackest black !
I used it in some looks and i am very happy with this and it will actually help me with my clients since i always needed a waterproof rim liner :).
 

Price :19$
Availability : Tartecosmetics.com


If you are trying to get hands on great quality cosmetics Visit Tartecosmetics.com , and like their Facebook page for contests , discounts and promotions.

What do you think about This rim liner♥ , Do share your thoughts !!

Regards ,

Rumah Saad Khan
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest 

Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment