Monday, 12 January 2015

Nose Hoop / Nose Ring -- My favorite Accessory of all time !

I got my nose pierced when i was was 19 , and i love buying nose studs , rings and nose hoops . Nose rings can give you a softer or a bolder look.  Now when i have my baby its hard to go out and buy stuff so i was looking a way to buy my favorite accessory . So i landed on this website called www.rockyournose.com . They have a variety of Nose rings / hoops / septum jewelry .


Silver Nose Ring - Catch the Wave


This Nose ring is a beautiful silver wavy design which i am wearing for almost 15 days and i love it .. its comfortable , beautiful , and is design is very unique .. yes two days back i was in a hospital and the nurse stopped me and took details about what i was wearing , from where did i get it etc etc . and it looks lovely in the pictures as well . In the picture below i am wearing the same nose ring in
Gauge 22g and interior diameter 7mm





and here is one more picture in the same nose ring called catch the wave , its price is 19.95$ and you can buy it here .

|

Gold Nose Hoop 14K Solid - Rose


This one is a simple gold nose hoop which i call the statement nose hoop , it suits almost all the girls , every race, complexion , features etc . I had this style which i lost last month after 6 years so you can understand how much i love this nose hoop ! I have this nose hoop in
size "Gauge 22g and interior diameter 7mm" . 
I am wearing this style in the picture below .. Its price is  29.95$ and you can buy it here .




Don't forget to follow Rock Your Nose facebook page for new deals and product launches and let me know which nose ring you like more and would love to buy from Rock your nose .



Disclaimer : Products were sent me for free but it does not effect my loyal opinions .

0 comments:

Post a Comment