Thursday, 19 March 2015

Flawless foundation Tutorial / Foundation / contour and highlight tutorial



I was getting tons of requests to make a foundation tutorial .. in this tutorial you will see how i apply and blend my foundation and how i conceal my dark circles .. and the cream contour and highlight technique i use.. The best technique for any makeup is blending .. just blend blend and blend :)
Here is the finished look :



So sorry for the video quality of this video , it is made half from Samsung galaxy and half from iphone !
But i was getting lots of requests to make a complete foundation so i made this .. I mostly avoid foundation totally when i do cream contouring but i had to wear all of it to show the techniques i use :) If you like my efforts then subscribe :).




Product Details :
@australiscosmetics cc cream foundation
@masquerade_cosmetics blend series foundation as highlighting cream 
@kryolanofficial oriental stick
foundation as contour shade 
@mememecosmetics cream blush
@paintedearthskincare spotlight face palette 
@motivescosmetics lbd gel liner
@makeupgeektv @makeupgeekcosmetics vegas lights palette eyeshadows
@anastasiabeverlyhills brow wiz
@camoeyes.com_ aqua glamour lenses
@makeupaddictioncosmetics eye brushes
@bhcosmetics polka dot brushes


If you like my work join me on instagram and facebook !

3 comments:

  1. This CC Cream is now on my wishlist, looks amazing!

    M.A x

    http://collectionfavourites.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete