Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Review And Swatches Loose shimmers by Odho Cosmetics



Odho Cosmetics sent me lots of loose shimmers which was a delight to use in my looks as well as swatching them , they are such a great competitor to sigma and makeup geek pigments but in a much reasonable price ♥.
Here are the swatches of the pigments:






This picture doesn't do the justice to how beautiful these pigments actually are ♥

Here is the look i created using these beautiful loose shimmers :



another angle of the look ♥



Pros:


  • wide range of shades.
  • Amazing product for at a very reasonable price
  • Blends nicely.
  • Doesn't have any con in my opinion
  • so many shades be used as a facial highlighter.

Keep an eye on Odho cosmetics page for their new releases and product launches ♥.
I just loved these eyeshadows which is your favorite product from their line ??


Disclaimer: the products was sent to me for free but my review is honest and unbiased !

11 comments:

  1. Great post as always :)
    Kisses :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your eyes are seriously so gorgeous. Love the look you created with these eyeshadows.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice as always, kisses!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colors and great eye make up!
    Incredible lashes! :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. your eye make-up is beautiful and I am also having serious eyebrow envy!
    thanks for visiting my blog and for following, I am following you back x

    http://heytheregood-looking.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors look so amazing.
    Would you like to follow each other? I will follow you back if you follow me. Thanks :)
    Www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!

    I have just followed you on GFC and would love for you to follow back!

    www.thestylebunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey! i have read few of your articles, indeed you write good on Fashion.
    Actually i am looking for writers.
    www.thenextrex.com has started a new project " www.fashionkibatain.com " and they are looking for writers to write on Fashion. Do let me know if you or any of your friend who writers as good as you is interested.

    Regards

    Email: ali.rao@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These colors are great and your eyes are so pretty! :)

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin' or Facebook? I'd be super happy! :)

    XX, Sara.

    http://saritschka.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete